BRCA Clubmans 2021 Round 7 - Adur Model Car Club
We are proud to host the final round of the BRCA Clubmans 2021 RC racing series.
- Parking and camping north of the track up on the hill to the far end, the pitting area is for gazebos only please go by plan above
- No cars to drive down to the pit area unless authorised by the club
- Please use the generator areas provided
- There are 2 portaloos on site one for Men and one for Women
- Refreshments will be available on Sunday only 8am to 2PM (Cash only)
- Camping is available Friday/Saturday - See below
- Track is closed Friday
FORMAT, HEAT LISTINGS AND TIMETABLE
Heat lists will be released Friday (1/10/2021) online
PRACTICE - SATURDAY
Gates Open for practice at 9am Saturday, and the track opens at 11am with 7 rounds timed practice, in heat order of 5mins +1 lap with 2 minutes gaps.
This is organised by the club directly at a fixed price of £10 for the whole day. You can book online now by visiting our Clubmans booking page here. If you do not book online, we can also take payment at the track via Paypal.
RACE DAY - SUNDAY
- Gates open: 07:00am
- Open Practice: 07:30 for Sunday drivers only! 30 minutes of open practice only for drivers who are booked in
- Practice Starts: 08:00am
Sunday practise will be 1 round of timed practice, in heat order of 5mins +1 lap with 2 minutes gaps.
All cars should put down in the area designated on the circuit map for practice, qualifying and finals.
Drive carefully to the start line or Final position spot:
- All drivers are required to marshal the heat immediately after theirs
- Go to the marshal post that corresponds to your assigned car number in the heat you are in
- Hi-Viz vests/jackets and strong tear proof gloves must be worn for marshalling
- Strong footwear is recommended to protect your feet
- Please marshal as you would like your own race to be marshalled
RACE RESULTS & RULES
- All results can be found online via RC-Results.com
- No prints out will be provided
- We are following BRCA rules for all classes.
- Please be kind and respectful at all times
- Please take home any litter you may create!
- All classes are subject to a maximum of two sets of dry tyres per driver, excluding the morning round of warm-up free-practice
- Wet weather tyres are to be the official BRCA wet tyre for your class
COLLECTING AREA AND SCRUTINEERING
The tech area will be in the collecting area near race control.
Tyres will be marked within the scrutineering area behind race control. They can be presented for marking on either Saturday or Sunday morning before racing starts.
Camping is available on Friday night (From 6pm) and Saturday night for £10 per night to cover the cost of renting the land, and is located besides the track. There is no water or power on site, we do have portable toilets when the circuit gates are open. Again you can pre book camping on the Clubmans booking page by clicking here.
There will be on site catering from 8am to 2pm on the Sunday to keep you fuelled up throughout race day with breakfast rolls and burgers etc. Please support our caterer, a local small business and grab a bite or a drink during your day. Cash payment only please.
In the event of any issue arriving on site to camp or in an emergency whilst on site please contact club chairman Mick Hendy on 07774 492 609.