Our contact details
Name: Adur Model Car Club
Last updated: August 2021
The type of personal information we collectWe currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Additional information as required to enter you into a race event, such as transponder number(s), and the name of the driver if it is not the person paying for the event.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Processing of event entries
- Purchase of club merchandise, so that we can fulfil orders
- Membership renewals
We may share this information with
- The BRCA (British Radio Control Car Association) as an affiliated club, to verify your valid membership and insurance.
- Our 3rd Party merchandise fulfilment company purely for the fulfilment of merchandise purchased from our website.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(A) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us via our contact page.
(B) We have a legal obligation. Proof of BRCA membership ensures you are insured for taking part in events at our circuits.
(C) We have a legitimate interest to support both members and non-members of our club.